Summer and Fall 2013 register is now open
Taking the next steps towards your graduate education.
At Holy Family, we are dedicated to making your transition
into graduate school a smooth one.
Below is a suggested checklist for taking the next step towards your graduate education.
(1) Accept offer of Admissions. We
are excited to have you as part of the Holy Family Community! To help us, please
complete the Graduate Enrollment form so we will know that you are planning
to study with us. If you choose to not accept the offer of admission, you can
let us know that as well.
(2) Contact your Academic Advisor in your department, if necessary. If you have any questions about your coursework or the program that you are in, you can make an appointment with them.
How to contact an advisor in your department:
(Initial Teacher Certification Students, click here to download the clearance form.)
Counseling Psychology: please refer to your acceptance letter for how to contact your advisor.
Criminal Justice: 267-341-3550
Human Resources: 267-341-3415
Information Systems: 267-341-3671
Doctoral of Education: 267-341-3313
(3) Follow up
on financial aid status,
if necessary. You can call the Financial Aid Office at 267-341-3233, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) Register for classes. You must register for classes in person your first semester.
How to look up when classes are scheduled:
Click here and select
then Search for Sections
then fill out the appropriate fields (Term, Subject, Course number)
To register at the Northeast Campus:
The Registrar’s office is located in Holy Family Hall room 205.
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am - 7 pm
Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
If you have any questions, call 267-341-3212/3265
To register at Newtown:
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
Friday, 8 am - 4 pm
If you have any questions, call 215-504-2000
*Bring your course sequence sheet included in your acceptance letter
and a Photo ID to help with your course selection
Payment of Tuition and Fees - Full or partial
payment is required when registering one week prior to the summer term
and three weeks prior to the start of the fall term.
(5) Visit the Education Technology Center Room 105 to get your Student ID, and the Security Desk in Campus Center 101 for your parking pass at the Northeast Philadelphia Campus or the front desk at the Newtown location. Parking passes and ID’s are valid for the Northeast Philadelphia
campus and Newtown.
(6) Purchase your text books from the bookstore.